We’ll be the first to admit that sometimes… we love to binge into the world of celebrity intrigue. Whether its the drama, glamour, performances or the egos, it is absolutely a guilty pleasure. But, being the curious investors we are, we were wondering which celebrities are particularly keen about finance. After a bit of research, you might be just as surprised as we were:
- Jay-Z: Jay-Z, the renowned rapper and entrepreneur, has made several successful investments throughout his career. He has invested in various ventures, including technology startups, sports teams (such as the Brooklyn Nets), and his own entertainment company, Roc Nation.
- Ashton Kutcher: Ashton Kutcher is an actor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist. He co-founded A-Grade Investments, which has invested in numerous technology companies, including Airbnb, Uber, and Spotify. Kutcher has been actively involved in the startup and tech investment scene.
- Serena Williams: Besides her legendary tennis career, Serena Williams has ventured into the world of investing. She established Serena Ventures, an investment firm that focuses on early-stage companies, particularly in areas like fashion, health, and food.
- Robert Downey Jr.: Known for his portrayal of Iron Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Robert Downey Jr. has also made smart investment choices. He co-founded a venture capital firm called Downey Ventures, which invests in technology startups that focus on sustainability and entertainment.
- Ellen DeGeneres: In addition to her successful career as a comedian and TV host, Ellen DeGeneres has shown an interest in investing. She has invested in a range of companies, including real estate, technology, and vegan food products.
It’s worth noting that these celebrities’ investment activities vary in terms of scale, focus areas, and personal involvement. While some are highly involved in investment decisions, others may have a team of professionals managing their portfolios. Though interesting, we’re going to