RESEARCH + DATA SCIENCE
Now accepting inquiries and resumes for the following position:
DropShot Capital: Network Engineer
We are hiring immediately for a new position within DropShot Capital Management, and are seeking applications ASAP!
The ideal candidate is someone who is creative, innovative and hungry for more. Our organization values entrepreneurship and expression, and we encourage everyone in our organization to embody those ideals.
We are looking for someone who can be responsible for the evaluation, engineering, and design of the company. Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated, and able to work in an effective way. We value someone that can problem solve, and someone who places quality above everything.
- Assist with trouble resolution, including generating and interpreting the results of packet captures for both network and customer specific issues.
- Serve as an IP network subject matter expert by building strong relationships with colleagues and external vendors.
- Research, evaluate and recommend appropriate network tools, software, and documentation to assure quality maintenance, monitoring, and network administration of local and wide area networks.
- Identify opportunities to increase network reliability and reduce costs
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by management
- 4 Years + Experience with IT and/or Network Engineering
- Go-getter attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
DropShot Capital is a hedge fund that uses machine learning to trade highly liquid ETFs in the US stock market. We bring safety, transparency, and intelligence to investment management, using a fully systematic approach. We offer cutting-edge technology to investors who demand exceptional performance. Our vision is to realize a profit-making machine that takes the guesswork out of investing!
DropShot Capital Management is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with DropShot Capital Management and the country where you work.
Ready to get Started?
DropShot Capital Benefits
Flexible Work Schedule
DropShot Capital is accommodating to everyone’s situation. From hybrid work days and extended PTO, we pride ourselves on being one of the best work places in the finance industry.
Top Benefit Packages
We care about our employees. Our competitive benefit packages are robust and wide-ranging. Our employees have the opportunity to receive health and disability benefits with DropShot.
DropShot Capital is proud to have maintained a start-up culture within our company. We are nimble and quick to innovation while prioritizing technological advancement and personality.
We use predictive analytics in our portfolio, but we are still a people first company. To the people we help and internal collaboration, DropShot Capital is the hedge fund with personality.
The DropShot Capital team is a special brain trust that prides itself on self-respect, mutual trust, and a deep drive to collaborate and achieve together.